Saturday, May 9, 2009

4B's Sweet Memory....

haha.....4b best best best!!!we did nt curb ourselves from practicing for the singing competition and at last we achieve what we want....hahahaha...so happy!!!!!this is de meaning of this phrase..practise makes perfect!!!!!haha!!Besides,i would like to express my greatest gratitude to all 4B's class leader :jun wen,fatty,shu meen,yee chin,kah yee,wei ying and of cz my english teacher....i guess without all of them....all those leader and teacher...we wont succeed today!!!really thank you to all of u,leaders!!!!!Hope all of u will continue lead us until end of the skol life!!!!4B is the best!!BEST!!BEST!!BEST!!!below there is our sweet 4B's photos!!
4b¬edited by fatty!! me and meen!!she is cute like a bear!!


friendz!!


friendz forever!! 4bians...cheer!!!

my best friend(meen)and me! hahax...mui hui and me!

friendz!!! 4B!!! cheer!!!!
sin roong,me and yee chin!!

our english teacher,and the rm300 we win from the competition
4B!i m standing on the 1 roll,from right,number 1..

2 comments:

shumeen said...

cute like a bear..
or fat like a bear?

jasminetwy said...

really is the memorable day!!!I want all the photo which take at that day!!!who got?send to me la adui~you ah didnt find me to take photo!